1) Personal Service: My name is Nathan; I had a fun time making the video and I wanted to put a face on the person you will be meeting at your pool. I prefer to do the work myself because every pool is different and there’s no substitute for experience. I’ve always said it takes 2 years to gain the confidence to find a pool leak efficiently. After 24 years of finding leaks in pools I’m going to make it look easy. I finally have my flagship business in beautiful Naples where I’m sure everyone will benefit from my expertise.
2) Leak detection and repairs is all I do. A few pool companies advertise leak detection as a sales tool. But the process can quickly prove to be more than some kids can handle. You can’t just run around in a pool truck and claim to find leaks –even though a few of people try. They boast a low flat rate to get you to bite the bait, but then switch to resurface your entire pool. With my state of the art equipment, I can find leaks were others simply cannot.
3) My equipment is state of the art. I also taught leak detection in Orlando, which means I’ve used every high tech instrument in the industry. Some of these are very expensive and have to be used everyday to justify the price. I have the best equipment that the others don’t have.
4) If I don’t find your leak, you don’t pay for the service: We are the only ones to offer such a guarantee in writing because we have the confidence to consistently solve the problem every time. This is a trap for the inexperienced where a few easy jobs work out fine, but then their luck runs out and they have to confront the impossible. You will never hear from them again.
5) I am the best bang for your buck. Some companies charge you less up front but are quick to charge you extra for the cost of repairs. I haven’t raised my prices in 20 years because I’ve only gotten better and faster at what I do: That’s why I can respond to service calls quickly. Also, it’s so rare nowadays to see the owner working the job himself but it’s such a specialized field it takes years to learn to do it the right way.
I always try to answer my phone even on weekends and afterhours so give me a call and tell me what has been done so far, we can try to put our heads together and come up with a real solution to your problem.
Accurate Leak Detection
Call or Email with your questions.
3270 Bermuda Isle Cir Ste 625, Naples, Fl 34109
POB 112675, Naples, Fl 34108
27408 Carnoustie Ct, Bonita Springs, fl 34135